This site is owned and operated by Lyfpro Solutions Ltd.
Information you provide directly:
This may include:
• Contact information: name, email address, job title, company name, country, telephone number
• Account login credentials such as usernames
• Any additional information you provide when contacting us
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is referred to as sensitive personal data. Please do not submit any sensitive personal information about you to us.
Information obtained through your use of our website:
This may include information collected via the following tools:
• Website Analytics tool: We use an automated tool to collect and analyze information including: information related to the devices or browsers you use to access our website such as browser types and browser language; information related to your behavior on our website such as: landing pages, referring and exit pages, pages viewed, the amount of time spent on specific pages, and other similar information.
We do not provide this analytical data to third parties. We only use analytical data to monitor usage of the site so we can improve the experience we provide.
We have implemented measures so that our analytics software anonymizes visitors IP addresses.
• Reverse IP look-up tool: we use a tool that identifies organizations that visit our website based on a reverse IP Lookup. This includes information about the browsing session (pages viewed, time on site etc) and the dates and times of previous website visits.
You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site may not work as expected. You can reduce the information cookies collect from your device. An easy way of doing this is often to change the settings in your browser.
If you wish to disable cookies, please click here to search for how to do so.
• Email Marketing Post-Click Tracking Cookies
These cookies are used to identify pages of our site that have been viewed by visitors to the site who have followed links from our email marketing campaigns. This analysis helps us to understand what our contacts are interested in and enables us to improve and tailor future campaigns so they are as relevant as possible.
• Anti-spam measures: Our anti-spam systems may check your email address, IP address, or usernames against established blacklists.
• User Forum: our customers can get access to our User Forum. If members post on the forum, only their username is visible to other users. Members can request to get their accounts deleted at any time by emailing [email protected]
• eLearning platform: to use the system you will have to register and create an account. Once logged in, the system will keep track of the lessons you look at and record your progress and results of any quiz and questionnaire you take. You can request to get your account deleted at any time by emailing [email protected]
We may use the information you provide in the following ways:
• to provide the information, services or support you request
• to contact you from time to time about product updates
• to collect your feedback about our product and services
• to send you emails about new resources, upcoming events or offers
We may use the information collected through the site for the following purposes:
• to understand behavior of visitors on our website and improve their experience
• to send you relevant emails based on your interests
• to track success of email campaigns
• for our business purposes, such as data analysis, fraud monitoring and prevention
You can opt out of our marketing emails at anytime by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the emails, or by emailing us on [email protected] and asking us to remove you from our mailing list.
We may use 3rd party sites and cloud-based systems to host and process your data. Some of these might be hosted in a country other than the country you live in depending on where our providers’ servers are located.
3rd party sites where your data may be stored include:
• website analytics tool
• customer relationship management system
• email marketing automation software
• online webinar tool
• website landing page tool
• anti-spam service
These sites have their own privacy policies; however, we do take care in selecting those service providers and ensure appropriate safeguards and protections are in place.
We are committed to protecting your personal data. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your information and to protect it against unauthorized or unlawful use and accidental loss or destruction. We review and update our internal processes on a regular basis to ensure we comply with the latest legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and our employees have been trained on the subject.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Our website may contain links to third parties’ websites. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any third parties.
We may retain your information for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection for instance as long as you are a customer or have an account on our website. Our anti-spam service retains information submitted via forms for a maximum of 7 days. We also may retain your information during the period of time needed for us to pursue our legitimate business interests or comply with our legal obligations.
You have the rights to:
– know what personal data we hold about you
– ask us to update that data so it is accurate
– ask us to restrict processing your personal data
– ask us to delete your data
To exercise those rights, please contact [email protected]